So did everyone survive Thanksgiving? Things went pretty well over here… and now we begin the countdown to Christmas.
Today, as usual on Thursdays, I’m joining the Thinking Out Loud link up to discuss what’s happening this week!
Thinking Out Loud about Life
1. Thanksgiving was a whirlwind, and the weekend that followed went by way too fast. Why is it that long weekends go by in some kind of compressed time warp? I have no idea where the time went, but I can tell you that I’m looking forward to my Christmas break now more than ever.
2. I did have more downtime this past weekend than I can remember having in… years? It was actually really nice to have no obligations and to just sit around and relax. It made me realize how little time I spend relaxing on a weekly basis.
3. I ended up marathoning the current season of Dance Moms. I used to be a huge fan of the show a few years ago, but then stopped watching because it just turned into too much drama for the sake of drama and not enough plot. This season really sucked me in though! It did seem like this might be the end of the show for good (especially considering Abby’s jail time). I enjoyed the look back at the series they did at the end, and it was fun to see how everyone grew and changed over the years.
4. I received my end of year $25 off $50 coupon from Sephora a few days ago, and strangely I can’t figure out anything I want to buy with it. I guess this makes sense because the VIB sale just passed, and I’ve been buying like crazy all year. Still, it’s a very rare occasion that Sephora will give out coupons, so maybe I’ll try to find another gift for someone on the site and use it for that.
5. Speaking of gifts, I think I’m almost done Christmas shopping! I have just a few people left and then lots of wrapping.
Thinking Out Loud about Blogging
6. In case you missed this week’s installment of One Week One Palette, you should check it out. The Kat Von D Saint and Sinner palette REALLY surprised me.
7. Also make sure to catch up on my review of the November Play! by Sephora subscription box.
8. And don’t forget to enter my Glamglow Gravitymud giveaway if you haven’t already!
How was your Thanksgiving?
How are you doing on Christmas shopping?