Happy Thursday! As usual on Thursdays, I’m linking up with Running With Spoons for the weekly Thinking Out Loud linkup to discuss the randomness from the week. Let’s jump in!
Thinking Out Loud about Life
1. Firstly, I’m running a giveaway for a Crown Pro brush trio – check it out to enter here!
2. I woke up too early today, as I often do, and ended up watching a ton of Plan with Me videos on YouTube. I always love discovering new channels, especially ones that are planner related. It really gets me inspired to pick up my own planner and get more organized.
3. It’s been rather difficult to get back into the swing of things after getting back from vacation. Being sick for a while afterward didn’t help things either. I need to get my motivation back!
4. I mentioned last week that the weather had taken a really good turn, and this week was even better. We actually had two days in the 70s, and it was so nice to go outside for walks at work. We have had a few days of snow mixed in and some are still coming, but nothing too crazy. I don’t care if it gets cold again, as long as we don’t have any massive storms.
5. Speaking of motivation, or lack thereof, I really need to start getting back into some kind of a workout routine. I did get to use our treadmill one day this week, plus the extra walking outside has been getting me moving. Maybe next week I’ll be able to pick things up and get into a good routine. I want to get back to using some of my workout DVDs as well as consistently using the treadmill. I haven’t done any workout DVDs for a good long while now. I just haven’t been making working out a priority for some reason.
Thinking Out Loud about Blogging
7. I also recently reviewed the February BoxyCharm. There were a lot of mixed reviews floating around out there, but I personally loved my box. P.S. the brush giveaway is in this post!
8. Coming soon: this weekend I’ll be discussing the latest Play! by Sephora box and next week is my first update on my second Pan That Palette project! I think my feelings on this palette are starting to shift – stop by next week to find out my thoughts.
How’s the weather where you are?
Do you have any tips for jump starting motivation?