I’m a day late with my Thinking Out Loud post for the week, but I still wanted to share some thoughts and randomness from the week with you. So, let’s jump into some thinking out loud!
Thinking Out Loud about Life
1. I’m back from vacation! Disney World was amazing, and as usual we can’t wait to go back. However, that probably won’t be for a little bit of time (maybe even into 2020) because we’re tentatively thinking about an international trip next year. We’ll see what happens.
2. I’ll be posting more details about the trip next week, so stay tuned for that! We got to see some new additions to the parks and eat at a few new restaurants. It was what I had hoped it would be – a fun and relaxing escape.
3. Unfortunately, on the second to last day there, I wound up with a cold. We weren’t able to do as much on those last two days because I just wasn’t feeling well, but we still tried to make the most of our time.
4. I pretty much spent the entire week this week sick as well. This is my second time being sick with a bad cold since the year began, and it’s only February! I’m very happy to report that today, Friday, I’m starting to finally feel better.
5. In other happy news, the weather here at home has been SO nice. It’s been getting up into the 50s, and I heard some rumors that it might be even warmer next week. Of course, there may be a little snow in between now and then, but the warm weather is making me happy!
6. One last random thought for the day: While at Whole Foods today, I ended up grabbing a Kevita drink, and it’s absolutely delicious! I got the turmeric ginger variety, and I think it’s safe to say I’m hooked.
Thinking Out Loud about Blogging
7. This week on the blog, I shared my first update on one of my Pan That Palette projects. I think I’ve made some great progress so far – what do you think?
8. I also did an in depth review on the Urban Decay All Nighter Concelear. Did it live up to the Shape Tape?
9. This weekend I’ll be giving you the rundown on the latest BoxyCharm… and there just might be a giveaway included! Make sure to check back.
How has your week been?
Have you done any traveling lately?