Happy Thursday, aka the craziest day of the week! I don’t know what it is about Thursdays, but everything always seems to converge on this day to make for a super busy agenda. How’s your Thursday going?
Today I’m linking up with Amanda from Running with Spoons for the weekly Thinking Out Loud party:
Thinking Out Loud about Life
1. My makeup giveaway ends on Monday! Enter now if you haven’t already. Also stay tuned for more giveaways through the end of the year. I have some fun things coming up!
2. The weather here has gotten quite cold this week. Last night it even dipped into the twenties, and a few areas of the state saw some snowflakes. I’m not quite sure how I feel about this.
3. The time change is also in effect, and I do know how I feel about that: NOT GOOD. I experience a bit of seasonal depression at this time of year because of the impending winter and the lack of sun. Once we turn the clocks back, I don’t see the sun at all after work because it’s dark as early as 4:00.
4. But I’m trying to keep my mind on the positives like all the fun things coming up this season. We’re hosting Thanksgiving at our house again this year, and this weekend I’m going to start making my menus and figuring out decorations and the like. Last year was the first time we ever hosted, and I’m excited to keep the new tradition going strong.
5. I’ve been thinking about doing some new projects on the blog in the new year, and one that I keep coming back to is Pan that Palette. Has anyone ever panned a palette before? I love watching YouTube videos on this subject, and I think it might be fun to give it a try myself.
Thinking Out Loud about Blogging
7. Next week I will be sharing my massive haul from the sale, so look out for that!
8. I also reviewed the Tarte Toasted palette as well as the e.l.f. Everyday Smoky in One Week One Palette.
Tell me some random thoughts from your week!