Happy Thinking Out Loud Thursday! Let’s jump right in to some of my thoughts from the week. Also, don’t forget to check out the link-up at Running with Spoons if you want to join in!
Thinking Out Loud about Life
1. Firstly, I want to send my condolences and thoughts and prayers out to everyone affected by the events in Las Vegas this week. I can’t believe the amount of terrible things going on in the world lately. It certainly puts into perspective the small things we complain about on a day to day basis.
2. Last week I mentioned how it was still 90 degrees outside everyday – well this week it’s cooled down, and it’s actually pleasant to be outside. I’m really enjoying the cooler air and getting outside for walks everyday.
3. After our Disney trip got interrupted this year, D and I decided we would make up for it and have a “redemption” trip at the beginning of 2018. Well, Disney released their winter/spring discounts this past week and we jumped on it. February 2018 we will return and do everything we missed this year!
4. We’ve never been to Florida during the winter before, so I’m looking forward to experiencing the parks without the oppressive humidity we’re used to. Also, it’s going to be great to escape the frigid Boston winter for a week.
5. Did you catch the amazing deals at Sephora today? Every Thursday for the past few weeks, they’ve been releasing “Weekly Wow” deals and today was the best one yet. I picked up the Tarte Clay Play palette for only $23! I had been interested in that palette for a while, but not interested enough to pay full price. They also have the Moondust palette if you’re interested in picking that up for a steal.
Thinking Out Loud about Blogging
6. This week on the blog, we’re discussing what’s currently up in the month of October.
7. Also, don’t forget to check out my review of the September Play! by Sephora subscription box!
8. I’m currently working on improving some of my social media accounts and would love if you’d like to come along for the ride. If you’re interested, please follow me on Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Facebook!
Tell me a random thought from your week!