It’s been a busy week around here, so I’m quite happy to see that Thursday is here! I’m linking up today with Running with Spoons for Thinking Out Loud Thursday:
Thinking Out Loud about Life
1. Yesterday at work I ended up sitting in 6 hours of meetings. Six hours! Talk about exhausting, but at least the rest of the week should be a little more low key.
2. Today ended up being a day off to take care of some appointments, so I’ll be able to play a little catch up at home. It never fails that when I have a busy week at work, the house falls into disarray. I’m actually kind of looking forward to cleaning things up and getting the house re-organized.
3. To kick things off right, I stopped by Dunkins for a large iced coffee. Got to get some energy back!
4. In makeup news, unless you’ve been living under a rock, I’m sure you’ve heard about the drama with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture palette. Well, I would highly recommend checking out the video put out by Beauty News on the subject. It was by far the most informative video I’ve seen thus far. They tested the fallout as compared to several other palettes and even attempted re-pressing some of the shadows to see if it would help the formula. Beauty News has become one of my favorite YouTube channels this year.
5. Lately, I’ve been diligently working to clear up some hard drive space on my iPhone. I only have the 16GB model, and over the years I’ve accumulated a very large number of photos. The reason I’m doing this is so I can use my phone as my primary camera during our upcoming vacation. I want to be able to take all the pictures and videos I want without worrying. So far, I’ve reclaimed about 2 gigs. It’s a slow process.
6. I currently have the iPhone 6. I’ve decided that when the 8 comes out, I’ll probably take the plunge and upgrade at that point. I’ve learned my lesson about hard drive I need though. I want the freedom to have all the pics and apps I want!
7. This week I decided to watch the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why. Wow. What a powerful show that was. I couldn’t stop watching once I put it on. Have you seen it? What did you think?
Thinking Out Loud about Blogging
8. My beauty giveaway ended this week – thank you to everyone who entered! I’ll be selecting the winner today, so check your inboxes! I’ll be doing more giveaways in the future so stay tuned for lots more fun goodies.
9. This week, I covered the Tarte Don’t Be Afraid to Dazzle palette and the BrowGal Convertible Brow in One Week One Palette. Also, make sure to check out my Monthly Goal Review in my Erin Condren!
Tell me something random from your week!