Happy Thursday! Let’s jump right into some Thinking Out Loud courtesy of the Running with Spoons weekly linkup:
Thinking Out Loud about Life
1. It’s in the 90s outside today. What?? Last week we barely got out of the 40s, and it seems like we skipped right over the nice spring temps. I went straight from blasting the heat to blasting the air conditioner. I’ll take the hot weather over the cold any day though.
2. One of the things I love about this time of year is all the baby animals that start making their appearance. There was a tiny baby bunny in our yard last week and just yesterday I caught a glimpse of some of the new Canadian geese chicks. So cute!
3. I got my new 2018 Erin Condren planner in the mail yesterday, and it’s as beautiful as I expected it to be. They upgraded their paper this year, and you can really tell the difference. I’ll be doing a walkthrough of the book and the changes they made soon on the blog.
4. I’m starting to count down to our New York City vacation which is coming up fast! I can’t wait to get away for a while and do some things purely for fun. We’re going to be staying downtown in what looks to be a pretty nice hotel, and we already have tickets for a Broadway show. If you want to follow along with our vacation adventures, make sure to follow me on Instagram.
5. I can’t believe that next week is the last week of May. The year is flying by, and I really need to do a check-in on my yearly goals soon. I’m doing pretty good with some, but failing miserably in one or two categories. Nothing like a halfway check-in point to help you regroup!
6. I finally caved and downloaded SnapChat, though I’m only using it to keep up with some of my favorite YouTubers. It’s so fun to peek into the everyday lives of other people! If you have any recommendations for some fun accounts to follow, let me know.
Thinking Out Loud about Blogging
7. I have a BoxyCharm review coming up this Saturday, and I’m going to be discussing why I’m starting to become slightly disillusioned with the box. Make sure to check back.
Have you seen any cute baby animals this spring?
Tell me a random thought from your life!