It feels like it’s been forever since I linked up with Running with Spoons for Thinking Out Loud, so let’s catch up!
Thinking Out Loud about Life
1. It’s Erin Condren launch day! I ordered my new planner on Monday during the pre-sale, but as of today, the sale is open to everyone. Stay tuned in the next month for a rundown on the planner I purchased and why, and if you’d like to order one for yourself and get $10 off your first purchase, click here to use my referral link.
2. Speaking of planners, the Go Wild planner conference was a few weeks ago, and I have a serious case of FOMO over that situation. One of these days I need to get to this conference. I just wish they held it a little closer to home! I loved watching Jen Ross’s travel vlog about the event in particular.
3. This week my allergies have exploded off the charts. No allergy medicine is helping, and historically speaking this time of year is always the worst for me. Everything is blooming like crazy, so I think I just need to wait it out.
4. We booked our next trip to Disney World! We will be going down in the fall as usual, since it’s one of the best times to visit, and we’ll be staying at a new to us resort – the Beach Club. This resort is within walking distance to Epcot, which I am extremely excited about.
5. We’re also headed down to New York City in a couple of weeks, and I just can’t wait for a getaway. We’re going to do a lot of shopping and eating, plus see a couple of shows and do a lot of walking around.
Thinking Out Loud about Blogging
7. This week’s installment of One Week One Palette included a major fail…
8. And if you’re not already, make sure you’re following Lisa 3D on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! One of my goals for the month is to build up my social media accounts, so please check them out and check back at the beginning of June to see how I did on all my goals for the month.
Do you have any trips planned for the summer or fall?
Have you ordered anything from the Erin Condren sale?